Friday, November 20, 2009

The Time Tunnel

This is a follow-up to a previous blog, 'my time machine'....Remember the tv show from the 60's, The Time Tunnel? It was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. Two scientists invented a time machine, The Time Tunnel, and they ended up trapped in time. Each week they would tumble through time to a new adventure, while the scientists at the Tunnel entrance would try in vain to get them back. After two seasons, the show ended and they never did get back home.
I decided to write a short story on fanfiction.com...
Other than creative writing assignments in school, I've never written a fictional story before, but I had a blast doing it! It's here, I hope you enjoy it...that is, if you do read it, ha!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5466482/1/The_Convergence

No comments:

Post a Comment